The development directions of calcium chloride dihydrate drying process are as follows:
1) The emission of exhaust gas after drying should reach the emission standard and be minimized as possible;
2) Reducing steam consumption and electricity consumption, thereby reducing operating costs;
3) Large-scale equipment and high automation;
4) Stable operation of equipment and corrosion resistance.
The Annular Tube Split Type Steam Rotary Dryer of SLONG INDUSTRY CO.,LTD . is an ideal choice for calcium chloride dihydrate (annual output of 50,000 to 300,000 tons/set ) drying equipment. The steam rotary dryer is a rotary equipment that uses the heat of steam to dry materials through indirect heat exchange. The heat exchange tube in the dryer cylinder rotates with the cylinder body, and the material entering the dryer is lifted and stirred by the heat exchange tube in the cylinder body, and is dried by the heat provided by the heat exchange tube. The dried product moves from the higher end to the lower end by the inclination of the dryer, and is discharged from the discharge port at the lower end, and the moisture-carrying gas is discharged by the induced draft fan after purifying and dedusting. During the drying process, the material is in sliding contact heat exchange with the entire circumferential surface of the annular tubes with the rotation of the dryer. The contact method between the annular tubes and the material is the co-current full-area sliding contact heat exchange.
The Annular Tube Split Type Steam Rotary Dryer of SLONG INDUSTRY CO.,LTD has the following characteristics:
1) More annular tubes per unit volume, larger heat exchange area;
2) The heat exchange tube components are easy to disintegrate, and each group of heat exchange tube components can be withdrawn separately from the feed end, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement;
3) The spacing of the heat exchange tubes is adjustable, which effectively improves the material flow state at the feed end;
4) The material and the annular tubes are in co-current contact, which can effectively reduce the wear of the material particles on the heat exchange tubes, especially suitable for highly abrasive materials, which greatly improves the service life of the heat exchange tubes;
5) The equipment runs stably and is suitable for continuous production. It can run continuously for 8000 hours annually.